Functional AdhesivesLight-curable Adhesives
- Product name
ARONIX is a light-curable adhesive available in two types: a UV light-curing adhesive and a visible light-curable adhesive. Each is a one-liquid polymerized highly sensitive adhesive that reacts with the wavelength regions emitted from a light irradiator at room temperature. Because they react with various adhesive structures, our products include anaerobic curing mechanisms that react to UV light and products that harden when exposed to a combination of visible light and UV light.
- Excellent workability
- One-liquid type eliminates measuring and mixing.
- Improved productivity
- Its short cure time using light reduces work time and costs.
- Wide selection and designs
- Wide selection and designs cover various curing characteristics, cure wavelengths, and anaerobic curability.
Type Series Light-curable adhesives Visible light and UV light-curable type ARONIX LCR series UV and anaerobically-curable type ARONIX BU series UV curable type ARONIX UV-3000 series
Curable wavelength regions
Adhesion is possible across a range of wavelengths in both UV and visible light. We also carry anaerobic-curable adhesives that can cure even in areas not exposed to UV light due to the shape of the material or adherend.
- These adhesives can be used in a wide range of bonding applications, including electronic components, metals, glass and plastics.
- High transparency makes it suitable for bonding and assembly of optical components.
- The low shrinkage and low stress types are best suited for precision fixation.
- Curability, cure strength and viscosity can be adjusted.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Example: Heat resistance, flexibility, luster, etc.