1.Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company complies with laws and regulations on the protection of personal information as well as internal regulations such as "Personal Information Protection Regulation".
2.Collection and Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company may collect required personal information when a user of our website makes an inquiry or requests for information from our company or Group.
Such personal information may be used within the scope of the following purposes.
- 1To respond to inquiries or provide information
- 2To provide information on the products and services our company and Group companies offer
- 3To provide information on exhibitions and product information session hosted by our company and Group companies
- 4To provide information on products and services in fulfilling contract
- 5To respond to shareholders exercising their rights and fulfill our obligations based on Commercial Law, Companies Act, and other relevant laws and regulations
3.Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
The Company will not provide nor disclose personal information collected to a third party except in the following cases.
- 1When the individual providing the information has consented
- 2When the disclosure is requested by law
- 3When it is necessary to disclose within our Group in order to properly answer customer inquiry
- 4When it is necessary to disclose to outsourcer or business partner within the scope of use that is clearly indicated beforehand
4.Handling of Personal Information
The Company takes appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, destruction and unauthorized access to the personal information collected.
The Company will conduct proper supervision in case the handling of personal information is outsourced.
5.Disclosure, Correction, Termination of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
When the disclosure, correction, termination of use or deletion of the personal information that our company possesses and handles is requested, the Company will ensure appropriate response based on a request from the individual in question and verifying the requester's identify.
However, there are cases where we may not be able to grant the request as indicated by relevant laws and regulations.
6.Scope of This Policy
The scope of this policy applies to this website and its content. It does not extend to external websites linked from our website.
- Inquiries Concerning This Page
- Corporate Communication department