Inorganic functional materialsSilver-based Antimicrobial Agent NOVARON®AG
The NOVARON® AG Series, a silver-based antimicrobial agent derived from inorganic ion exchangers developed by Toagosei, has an antimicrobial effect against a broad range of microbes. NOVARON® has uniform fine particles, low moisture absorption, and superior heat resistance. It can be easily mixed into textiles, films, and molded plastic products, and can also be dispersed easily in paints. NOVARON® is extremely safe and has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration. As its effectiveness for disabling a variety of viruses including influenza and SARS has become clear in recent years, it is expected to be used as an anti-viral agent as well.
- Registered by the United States Food and Drug Administration and Environmental Protection Agency as an antimicrobial agent.
- Effectively indicates the antimicrobial power of silver against a variety of microbes.
- Uniform 1μm fine particles can be spun in with textiles.
- Heat resistant to over 800ºC, it is also highly resistant to chemicals.
- No moisture means superior workability.
Everyday household commodities Cutting boards, corner sink strainers, cups, faucets, spatulas, wastebaskets, slippers, remote controls, etc. Household electronics Refrigerators, washing machines, air purifiers, vacuum cleaners, dishwashers, rice cookers, mobile phones, televisions, etc. Sports goods and toys All types of sports goods, sportswear, shoes, dolls, clay, origami paper, blocks, puzzles, game devices, etc. Interiors and building materials Wallpaper, flooring, sinks, kitchen counters, furniture, sealants, sand for sandboxes, etc. Textile products Clothing, bedding, work clothes and uniforms, military uniforms, lab coats, gloves, swimwear, masks, towels, curtains, carpets, etc.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Example: Heat resistance, flexibility, luster, etc.